Join PAF as commissioned officer 2021 – 127 Combat Support Course Medical Branch
Join Pakistan Air Force 2021 latest – Pakistan Air Force announced latest posts in Medical Branch 127 combat support course. Eligible Males & Females can apply from all over Pakistan. Officially advertisement was published by Pakistan Air Force in Daily Express Newspaper dated 18 April 2021.
- Males & Females Citizens of Pakistan
- The maximum age limit is 29 to 45 years as of 04 October 2021.
- The required qualification is MBBS or equivalent in minimum in 2nd division from Pakistan or Foreign Medical universities or colleges recognized by Pakistan Medical and dental council. Specialization in (Urologist, Anaesthetist, ENT, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist, Neuro Surgeon)
Application / Selection Procedure:
Applications to Join PAF as Commissioned Officer 2021 will be submitted online.
Subscribe via Email for Latest Updates
(Check your Email address before Subscribing)
- Register Online through Pakistan Air Force Official website. Online registration will be available on the PAF website from 19 April to 10 May 2021.
- Academic and intelligence based test will be conducted by PAF on selection centres.
- Initial Medical and interviews will be held at selection centres.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the final Medical and interview.
- Visit PAF official website to register online.